Thursday, May 17, 2007

Reformed Blogger Indonesia

Peace be with you.

I'm an Indonesian Reformed Blogger. Just call me IndoRef. It's not important who am I. I'm only a new blogger. I'm a Christian and I've been impressed by Reformed Theology.
I've seen some Young Indonesian Reformed Bloggers all over the world with their incredible blogs. I really want to collect the informations about them and put them in one weblog, so that many Indonesians will see it and grasp many blessings from it.

If you know the information about them, just contact me at Indonesian.Reformed@gmail.com (the upper case is sensitive).
Thanks a lot.

Peace!


Salam sejahtera,

Saya hanyalah seorang blogger pemula. Saya seorang Kristen dan sangat tertarik dengan Teologi Reformed. Panggil saya IndoRef. Nama asli saya tidak penting karena tidak bisa menggambarkan karakteristik yang saya inginkan dibandingkan dengan IndoRef.

Saya melihat ada banyak anak-anak muda yang ada/berasal dari Indonesia membuat blog-blog Reformed yang sangat menarik. Karena itu saya ingin mengumpulkan semuanya di dalam satu blog.

Kalau ada yang mengetahui Indonesian Reformed Bloggers, tolong hubungi saya di Indonesian.Reformed@gmail.com (Huruf besar diperhatikan!). Thanks.

Salam,

IndoRef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home